Friday, December 4, 2009

Jackhammers and Packing

Ahhhhh, the restful sounds of jackhammers in the morning..........  Nothing calms my nerves more.

Well, the guys from Dust Management are here starting on the kitchen floor.  I'm busy in the back of the house packing up my sewing room so the ceiling can be repaired when the rest of the drywall work is done.   We've moved into a hotel in town because it's gotten quite cold in the house.   They are putting a rather large trench in the middle of my kitchen and dining room.  Oh dang!  Guess we'll have to eat out.

I actually have a few projects in the works, and thank goodness they are not due in the next two weeks!  I am working on a dress for the White Issue of Sew Beautiful, a reproduction dress from my own collection, an original coat and dress for preteen/teens or adults, finishing up a cute top and a few formals thrown in there.

So, as I'm packing, I 'm trying to put things that I will need for my projects in one very large plastic container.  Well, they may not all fit in one container......  I can't wait to show you sneak peaks of some of them.  I'm really excited about some of the upcoming projects.

Now, to find a quiet place to stitch.  lol     Happy Friday Stitching Friends!

Dare to Sew Lively!
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment